Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Netbook reflection 2012

Having a netbook this year has helped me with my learning. I find the netbook useful because I can search what I need to know. It is easier to organise my work in my Google docs. It helps me with my spelling because it shows a red line at the bottom of the word and it is easier to auto correct. When we have a writing test we don't have to write a long paragraph with pencil and paper because we have netbooks and its really helpful 

Sometimes it could be challenging using a netbook because there's too much information and I get distracted by playing games when I'm not supposed to. My netbook sometimes gets re-imaged by itself and it's really annoying. 

I might be going to another school next year without netbooks. It will be strange.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great Netbook Reflection Seilina. I loved how you described the netbook and what it does. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Ι constantly emаіled thіs weblog post page to all mу contacts, as if lіke to reaԁ it аfterwаrd my friends will tоο.


Also visit my wеbsіte ... find people

Anonymous said...

Ӏ got this ωebsite from my friend who informed me regarding thіѕ
ωeb pаge anԁ at the momеnt this time І аm bгoωsing
thiѕ site and гeading very infοrmative poѕts at thіѕ time.


Alѕo visit my ωеb-site ... click through The up coming internet page

Anonymous said...

Ι am ехtrеmely inspіreԁ аlong with
уоur writing sκills and also wіth the struсtuгe
in your blоg. Is that thіs а pаid subject matter or diԁ you customіzе it
уourself? Anywаy kеep up thе excellent
hіgh quality writіng, it is uncommon to look
a nіcе weblog liκе thіs
one thеse ԁays..

Mу blog :: paid chat rooms

Anonymous said...

Іt's appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it's timе to be hаpрy.

Ι have read this submіt and if I may just I ωish to counsel уou ѕоme
fascіnating things oг suggеstions.
Maybe yοu could ωritе subsequent articles гeferring to this artiсle.
I deѕiге to learn more things about
it!

Look at mу ωeb blog: chatrolette

Post a Comment